I also give trainings, at conferences and on-demand, about applied cryptography and blockchain technologies.
- Gravity-SPHINCS & PRUNE-HORST (2017): post-quantum signature schemes submitted to NIST
- NORX (2014): authenticated cipher candidate in the CAESAR competition
- BLAKE2 (2013): hash function faster than SHA-2 and SHA-3, now in OpenSSL, Sodium, Crypto++, etc.
- SipHash (2012): keyed hash function, used in Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Python, among others
- Password Hashing Competition (2013-2015): open competition that selected Argon2 as a winner
- Cryptography Coding Standard (2013-): coding rules to prevent common weaknesses in cryptography software
Gmail | Protonmail | PGP | @veorq | GitHub | LinkedIn