- Co-founder of Teserakt AG, an IoT security start-up offering the first encryption and key management solution for MQTT
- Lead security advisor at Taurus Group SA, a company offering trading, investment, and storage solutions for digital assets
- VP Technology at Kudelski Security, part of the research team specialized in cryptography and blockchain technologies' security
- Co-founder of Sockpuppet Technologies, Inc., offering cryptography and blockchain training jointly with Philipp Jovanovic
- Wrote books:
- Co-designed cryptographic algorithms:
- BLAKE2, a general-purpose cryptographic hash function, used in OpenSSL and many other applications
- SipHash, a cryptographic pseudorandom function, used in the Linux kernel and many other applications
- NORX, an authenticated cipher submitted to the CAESAR competition
- Gravity-SPHINCS, a signature scheme submitted to the NIST post-quantum competition
- Gave talks at leading conferences such as Black Hat, DEF CON, Chaos Communication Congress, Troopers, Infiltrate, and Shmoocon
Worked for Kudelski
Security since its creation in 2012, where I did..
- Consulting engagements for customers in the financial, defense, and public sectors
- Research and outreach through conference talks, open-source software, research publications
- Evaluations of information security products and general technology scouting
Worked for Nagravision's pay-TV solutions, where I...
- Designed proprietary cryptography for embedded software and dedicated hardware
- Contributed to international industry standards in the domain of content protection
- Filed patents and reviewed third-party intellectual property
- Initiated and managed community projects:
- Studied math, computer science, and theoretical computer science in Paris, got a PhD from EPFL's doctoral school in 2009, where I worked under the supervision of Willi Meier and Serge Vaudenay.
Online: Twitter, Gmail, Protonmail, PGP, GitHub, LinkedIn
For technical questions, please consider using https://earn.com/veorq